Benetech GM8902 USB Interface Air Flow Anemometer
Product Code: GM-8902
Benetech are a renowned manufacturer of convenient testing and measurement tools such as infrared thermometers, anemometers, sound level meters and ultrasonic thickness gauges. A strict quality control system coupled with a rigorous product inspection, ensures there is a Benetech tool to meet your every requirement!
An ideal tool for a range of activities from leisure to work, this handy wind speed and temperature meter is ideal for boating, mountaineering, kite surfing or radio control aircraft right through to industrial and home applications, such as checking flow from air conditioners, heaters, leaf or snow blowers, right down to inspecting computer cooling equipment such as chassis fans or CPU coolers.
* USB interface.
* Measures air velocity, temperature and quantity.
* Maximum, average and current measurements.
* Temperature display in Celsius & Fahrenheit.
* Wind speed units: m/s, Km/h, ft/min, knots, MPH.
* Data hold.
* LCD backlit display.
* Auto power off.
* Beaufort Scale indication.
* Wind chill indication.
* Low battery indication.
* Air velocity measuring range: 0 to 45 m/s.
* Air flow measuring range: 0 to 999900 m3/min.
* Wind temperature range: 0 to 45C, 32 to 113F.
* Power supply: 4x AAA battery (included).