Bitfenix Black Aurora Mid Tower Chassis (USB3)
Product Code: BFC-ARA-300-KKWSK-RP
With simplicity and elegance in mind, BitFenix introduce the Aurora mid tower chassis. Aurora is designed for high end aesthetically pleasing builds with water cooled systems carrying an elegant theme of curved lines and glass windows with BitFenix RGB Chroma Control and BitFenix SSD Chroma certified by ASUS AURA letting you take control of the illumination of your system.
Aurora comes with high quality temper glass side panels on either sides of the chassis. One is crystal clear to showcase the hardware while the other is 100 percent dark tinted to hide the cables behind motherboard tray.
* Tempered glass side panels.
* RGB Chroma control.
* SSD Chroma.
* Up to EATX motherboard support.
* Tool free and modular storage design.
* Extreme water cooling support.
* Market orientation: Enthusiast.
* Case type: Mid tower.
* External colour: Black.
* Internal powder coating colour: Black.
* Case dimensions: 215mm x 490mm x 520mm.
* Material: Steel & plastic.
* 5.25" drive bays (external): 0.
* 3.5" drive bays (internal): 4.
* 2.5" drive bays (internal): 3.
* Compatible motherboard sizes: Extended, Standard & Micro ATX plus Mini ITX.
* Rear expansion slots: 7.
* Case cable management or ducting system: Yes.
* Liquid cooling tubing pass thru holes: 2.
* Liquid cooling internal radiator mounts: 2.
* Included front panel cooling fans: 0.
* Included rear panel cooling fans: 1x 120mm.
* Included top panel cooling fans: 0.
* Included side panel cooling fans: 0.
* Total available case fan mounting positions: 5.
* Included AC97 I/O ports: 0.
* Included HD Audio I/O ports: 1.
* Included USB2 I/O ports: 2.
* Included USB3 I/O ports: 2.
* Included e-SATA I/O ports: 0.
* Included IEEE1394 FireWire I/O ports: 0.
* Included I/O port location: Top.
Would you like to know more? Check out the full product information page.