Bitfenix Black Pandora ATX Core Window Mid Tower Chassis (USB3)
Product Code: BFC-PAN-600-KKWN1-RP
Conceived as a versatile base for DIY projects, Pandora ATX Core is designed to show off your hardware in a tasteful manner through its large side window. The front panel is like no other, with the wrap around side panels covering parts of it, leaving only a sober classy black front panel styling.
Power users are catered for with plentiful cooling options, and dust filtering through the front and for the bottom mounted power supply. The one piece power cover is integrated with the motherboard tray for improved case rigidity, noise shielding and that all important clean look, adding a shelf to show off your hardware. Cable management needs are taken into account with a 20mm cable clearance behind the motherboard tray, and power supplies up to 220mm are no match for the Pandora ATX Core!
* Unique styling.
* Window panel.
* Dust filters.
* Market orientation: Enthusiast.
* Case type: Mid tower.
* Case dimensions (LxWxH): 558mm x 203mm x 510mm.
* Material: Steel & plastic.
* 5.25" drive bays (external): 0.
* 3.5" drive bays (external): 0.
* 3.5" drive bays (internal): 4.
* 2.5" drive bays (internal): 4.
* Compatible motherboard sizes: Standard & Micro ATX, Mini ITX.
* Rear expansion slots: 7.
* Case cable management or ducting system: Yes.
* Liquid cooling internal radiator mounts: Yes.
* Included front panel cooling fans: 0.
* Included rear panel cooling fans: 1x 120mm.
* Included top panel cooling fans: 0.
* Included side panel cooling fans: 0.
* Total available case fan mounting positions: 7.
* Included AC97 I/O ports: 0.
* Included HD Audio I/O ports: 1.
* Included USB2 I/O ports: 2.
* Included USB3 I/O ports: 2.
* Included e-SATA I/O ports: 0.
* Included IEEE1394 FireWire I/O ports: 0.
* Included I/O port location: Top front.
Would you like to know more? Check out the full product information page.