Gunnar Penta 3D Premium Eyewear
Product Code: GN-PEN-01106z
Five star. Gunnar i-AMP3D lens technology delivers an ultra real, ultra vivid 3D viewing experience. With custom engineered lenses manufactured on machinery from the ophthalmic industry and eyewear features found only on best in class frames, Penta delivers professional grade comfort along with the industrys best optics. Adjustable nose pads allow for a customisable fit. Rigid steel lens mounts precisely hold the lenses without creating stress that can degrade the optical experience. Soft silicone temples grip lightly to keep the eyewear in place. Ultra strong and flexible stainless steel ensures long term durability along with optimal comfort. In the professional 3D community one thing is crystal clear ... Penta performs. RealD compatible!
MERXION 3D lens filters:
Near perfect 99%+ polarisation efficiency! The lowest amount of crosstalk or ghosting from one eye to the other resulting in true ambiocular vision. Increases the reality of imagery and can eliminate visual and physical discomfort. Ultra precise filters allow the brightest image possible without sacrificing extinction.
Maximised contrast ratio! Intense darks and vivid brights are richly perceived without the damping effect normally found in lower quality 3D eyewear.
iONik lens tints:
With advanced spectropotometry, Gunnars lab technicians have the ability to study and analyse even the most difficult lighting environments. Each part of the visible and invisible light spectrum can be measured and quantified. To balance and optimise that lighting environment for the needs of the human eye, the Gunnar lab techs then use a combination of iONik lens tints and i-FI coatings.
* Tints tuned to specific environments for maximum visual efficiency.
* Captures and enhances good light to increase ocular endurance.
* Reduces high energy visible light to speed visual recovery.
* Enhances contrast for a sharper viewing experience.
fRACTYL lens geometry:
Designed using advanced computer algorithms, fRACTYL lens geometry mimics nature by focussing light. The highly wrapped configuration creates an ocular microclimate trapping in humidity and blocking out evaporative air currents.
* Precisely tuned to specific distances for reduced visual stress.
* Advanced optics for augmented details.
* Independent ocular microclimate provides increased humidity levels.
* Environmental barrier blocks ambient air currents to alleviate dry eye effects.
i-FI lens coatings:
i-FI multi-stage lens coatings filter transmitted light and protect the lens. The anti-reflective portion cuts glare and distracting extraneous light. A hydrophobic component keeps water spots to a minimum while an oleophobic coating protects from smudging and fingerprints. A final hard coat reduces environmental wear and minimises scratching.
* Filters specific wavelengths to selectively neutralize harsh parts of the colour spectrum.
* Anti-reflective coating reduces glare and reflective light.
Gunnar Introduction Videos:
Gunnar Technology Videos: