Noctua NH-U12DO A3 AMD Opteron CPU Cooler
Product Code: NH-U12DO-A3
Noctuas DO line of coolers has become a default choice when it comes to quietly cooling AMD Opteron CPUs. Upgrading both compatibility and performance, the new A3 model features Noctuas professional NM-A3 SecuFirm2 mounting system that not only supports socket G34, C32 and F, but also allows to install the cooler turned by 90 degrees. Thanks to six heatpipes, a performance optimised fin stack and its two premium grade NF-P12 120mm fans, the NH-U12DO A3 cools even the hottest high end Opteron processors at minimum noise levels. Bundled with Noctuas industrial grade NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-U12DO A3 forms a complete premium quality package for quietly cooling AMD workstations and servers.
* The NH-U12DO A3 is based on Noctuas much acclaimed NH-U series which have received more than 300 awards and recommendations from the international press. Six heatpipes, a performance optimised fin stack and an enlarged contact surface suitable for socket G34 allow for further improved performance.
* New NM-A3 SecuFirm2 mounting system that includes brackets with both 3.5" and 4.1" hole spacing, the NH-U12DO A3 supports Socket F as well as the newer G34 and C32 sockets.
* The NM-A3 SecuFirm2 mounting system makes it possible to install the cooler rotated by 90 degrees in order to allow for an optimal positioning of the cooler and to evade compatibility issues on dual socket mainboards.
* Screwing directly to the standard AMD backplate, the NM-A3 SecuFirm2 mounting system makes the new A3 revision a true drop in replacement. Choose the appropriate mounting brackets, fix the two spring screws and youre done!
* Featuring advanced aerodynamic optimisations and Noctuas premium grade SSO bearing, the award-winning NF-P12 is renowned for its exceptional quietness and long term stability. The dual fan configuration allows for increased performance and safe guarding against failure.
* Noctuas much acclaimed NT-H1 is a well proven pro grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease of use and outstanding reliability, which makes it suitable for use in professional server and workstation environments.
* Socket compatibility: AMD G34, C32, F (3.5" & 4.1").
* Height (with fans): 158mm.
* Width (with fans): 126mm.
* Depth (with fans) 120mm.
* Weight (with fans): 1140g.
* Heatsink material: Copper (base and heat pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating.
* Includes: Ultra Low Noise Adaptor (U.L.N.A).
* Includes: Low Noise Adaptor (L.N.A).
* Includes: NT-H1 high grade thermal compound.
* Includes: SecuFirm2 mounting kit.
* Included fan model: 2x NF-P12.
* Fan dimensions: 120x120x25mm.
* Bearing type: SSO.
* Blade geometry: Nine blade design.
* Rotational speed: 1300RPM.
* Rotational Speed with L.N.A: 1100RPM.
* Rotational Speed with U.L.N.A: 900RPM.
* Acoustical noise: 19.8dBA.
* Acoustical noise with L.N.A: 16.9dBA.
* Acoustical noise with U.L.N.A: 12.6dBA.
* Voltage: 12V.
* MTBF: 150,000 hours.
* Warranty: 6 years.