CH Products Throttle Quadrant USB For PC & Mac
Product Code: CH-300-133
The renowned Throttle Quadrant USB from CH Products, the leading manufacturer of flight simulation hardware, is compatible with both Macs and PCs and utilises quality MILSPEC level industrial components & the latest in flight control technology to ensure the most reliable and accurate simulated aircraft throttle bank available.
Fully programmable and featuring six physical detent axis, the Throttle Quadrant USB takes you from the computer to the cockpit. The Throttle Quadrant USB can be configured to resemble the throttle control of twin engine and multi engine aircraft and when paired with a CH Products joystick, yoke and pedals, the combination provides the most realistic flight simulation experience available.
This robust, quality military specification level CH Products throttle offers an industry leading two year warranty and is fully compatible with all Microsoft operating systems from Windows98 onwards in both 32 and 64bit versions. Please note that the included CH Products control manager software is not Mac compatible and this throttle works as USB device only on Mac systems, however you can still reassign or remap the buttons and axis from within most game titles.
* Compatible with Microsoft Windows 98 & above OS (32 & 64bit OK!).
* Compatible with Mac OSX & above OS (Above for details).
* Requires one USB port.
* Easy mounting with included desk clamps.
* Total of 6 axis including X, Y, Z, R, U & V for engine controls.
* Total of 12 buttons via 6 dual direction flip switches.
* Six physical detents with one per lever.
* 176 programmable functions using included control manager software.
* 3 colour mode indicator LEDs on base.
* Enlarged, stable & sturdy joystick base.
* Extra long seven foot USB cable.
* Plug and play driverless USB installation.
* Precise, rugged & reliable MILSPEC level industrial components.
* Made in the USA & backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
Would you like to know more? Check out CH Products full product information page.