Scythe Orochi Total Silence Multi Socket CPU Cooler
Product Code: SC-SCORC-1000
Originating in Japans famous Akihabara Electric Town located in bustling metropolitan Tokyo, Scythe began operations in 2002 as a distributor and manufacturer of passive and low noise PC parts. Now recognised as a leader in thermal solutions and enthusiast accessories for personal computers, offering products with absolute quality control and total pride, you can rest assured that any product carrying the Scythe name has been subjected to their legendary "Zero Tolerance" standard.
* Can be used fanless for total silence.
* Manufacturers model code: SCORC-1000.
* Market orientation: Quiet PC, gaming & overclocking.
* Cooler type: Tower.
* Number of heatpipes: 10.
* Heatsink material: Copper (base & heatpipes) & aluminium (fins).
* Cooler height: 155mm.
* Cooler width: 194mm.
* Cooler length: 120mm.
* Intel socket compatibility: 478, LGA775 & T.
* AMD socket compatibility: 754, 939, AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1 & 940.
* Includes 1x 140mm SY1425SL12L 800RPM fan.
* Warranty: 2 years.
Would you like to know more? Check out Scythes full product information page.