Mittoni Pty Ltd recognises a resellers need to receive products quickly and reliably, whether it's an urgent purchase for a system build, a repair or just so that your customer can start enjoying their purchase quickly. Mittoni has established an ordering and dispatch system so that products can be delivered to your store location, or even drop-shipped directly to your customer, as soon as possible.
Delivery Options and Delivery Time
Mittoni doesn't profit from freight. Instead, we offer resellers the most competitively priced, quality based courier services, whom we know will deliver orders to your location, or to your end user for drop-ships, as reliably and as cost effectively as possible.
Yes - We will consolidate multiple orders to conserve on freight wherever possible!
Yes – We can drop-ship for you with NO EXTRA FEES or hidden charges!
Yes - We allow our resellers to use their own couriers!
If you wish to use your own courier service, please advise your account manager of your carrier name, carrier account number and carrier contact details so that we can arrange for your pick up as efficiently as possible. Please note that when consigning goods with your own freight carrier, Transit Insurance for the goods is your own responsibility.
We ensure that the fastest & most cost effective courier service is used so that orders are delivered by next day to most areas within Australia and with only slightly longer delivery times to regional areas or regions distant to Melbourne. Freight is charged per order received and is calculated by weight. For very large road freight orders (Eg. pallets), we use the right couriers to ensure the shortest delivery times with the lowest possible freight costs – the best combination for your business!
Mittoni understands your order is important. We endeavour to ensure your order leaves shortly after it is placed, so if you're unable to make one of the below listed pickup and dispatch times, please let your account manager know, so we can advise on the best possible method to ensure your order leaves the same day.
The below listed times are a guide only and special circumstances can be catered for where possible.
Courier Cut Off Times:
- Same Day Melbourne Metro Orders:10:30am. Any order made after this time may be afternoon pick up.
- Express Courier Service - Melbourne Metro Area: 12:30pm.*
- Road Freight Orders: 3:15pm.*
- Discount Road Freight: 11:30am.*
- Post Satchels: 4:30pm.*
- Air Satchels: 2pm.*
- Pallet Sized Orders: 11am.*
- Any order made after this time may be next day pick up.*
Please note that all sales are made within the State of Victoria and are shipped from our warehouse in this location.
Sales and Shipping within United States
Fast delivery is provided within United States, FedEx International (2-5 days after dispatch)
Sales and Product Returns
- This sale is made in the State of Victoria, Australia.
- If your goods arrive faulty or damaged, or a fault becomes apparent in the first 14 days after delivery, we will dispatch new goods as soon as possible after the faulty goods have been returned. This may be done after contacting ourproduct support department (refer to our contact details). It is essential products are returned in a well-protected manner and in original undamaged packaging along with the RMA reference number (click here to obtain this).
- All products carry a warranty period of 12 months unless specified otherwise. If you have any difficulties with products purchased from Mittoni, please contact
- product support and describe your product difficulty - please also quote your invoice number.
- Delivery costs are incurred in delivering product to customers, we are not able to refund delivery costs to or from customers once incurred for any reason.
- Warranty cannot be supported in the case where any physical damage is present either by accident or through use. Physical damage includes dents, multiple scratches and other
damage to the product or casing.
- We are unable to generally accept returns due to change of mind or incorrectly purchased / unsuitable products. Please check with our support if you would like to enquire about a special case return or exchange.
- Products must be returned in a well-protected manner and in original undamaged packaging.
- All warranty is strictly return-to-base, return postage will be payable for goods to be sent back once repaired or replaced.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.