SilverStone Black Temjin Series TJ08-E Mini Tower Chassis (USB3)
Product Code: SST-TJ08B-E
Founded in 2003, SilverStone Technology are a recognised leader in enthusiast level computer products. With a quest to provide consumers with products which create inspiration, SilverStone understand that enthusiasts desire integrated, advanced technologies that are both highly functional and a complete joy to use. SilverStone engineers pride themselves in designing computer chassis, power supplies and accessories which are manufactured to the highest standards ensuring a first class aesthetic alongside complete reliability in operation. SilverStone products are as technologically sound as they are beautiful!
* Manufacturers model code: SST-TJ08-E(black).
* Market orientation: Quiet PC, gaming & digital lifestyle enthusiast.
* Case type: Mini tower.
* External colour: Black.
* Internal powder coating colour: Black.
* Case dimensions (LxWxH): 385mm x 210mm x 374mm.
* Front bezel material: Aluminium.
* Side panel material: Steel.
* Body material: Steel.
* PSU mounting position: Top.
* PSU mounting type: Screw.
* 5.25" drive bays (external): 2.
* 3.5" drive bays (external): 1.
* 3.5" drive bays (internal): 4.
* 2.5" drive bays (internal): 1.
* Drive bay mounting type: Screw.
* Compatible motherboard sizes: Micro ATX, Mini ITX & DTX.
* Rear expansion slots: 4.
* Rear expansion slot cover type: Vented.
* Rear expansion slot mounting type: Screw.
* Case cable management or ducting system: Yes.
* Liquid cooling tubing pass thru holes: 0.
* Liquid cooling internal radiator mounts: 0.
* Included front panel cooling fans: 1x 180mm.
* Included rear panel cooling fans: 0.
* Included top panel cooling fans: 0.
* Included side panel cooling fans: 0.
* Total available case fan mounting positions: 2.
* Included AC97 I/O ports: 0.
* Included HD Audio I/O ports: 1.
* Included USB2 I/O ports: 0.
* Included USB3 I/O ports: 2.
* Included e-SATA I/O ports: 0.
* Included IEEE1394 FireWire I/O ports: 0.
* Included I/O port location: Front.
Would you like to know more? Check out the SilverStone Technology full product information page.